Recommended Global Neuroscience Conferences
BRAIN INJURY 2020
- About Brain Injury 2020
- Why to Join Brain Injury 2020
- Why & Who will Join Brain Injury-2020
- Core Audience
- Meeting Objective
- Scientific Session
- Market Analysis
- Past Conference Report
About Brain Injury 2020
The World Congress on Advances in Brain injury & Neuroscience Disorders and Therapeutics would be a stage for interconnecting National and Global specialists, scientists and chiefs both from the scholarly world and industry from everywhere throughout the world to trade their insight, skill and research developments in the field of Brain issue, Neurology ,TBI and Mental illness. These Brain Issue and Neurology meeting is a station for trading thought and learning on Cerebrum damage, brain tumor, brain Issue, Neurology, Neuroscience, Neuroimaging, and Neurological issue. This conference includes the investigation identified with the conclusion and treatment of infection or failing of the cerebrum, muscles, fringe nerves, spinal cord,skull and autonomic sensory system. The target of the gathering is to keep up and create science and related research at a universal level. To accomplish this, it is vital to carry into a significant field of neurology with the novel investigations, which can spare a huge number of lives we Navigating the Future Advancements in Brain injury & Neuroscience.
Why to Join Brain Injury 2020
Brain Injury 2020 conference gives a platform to globalize the research by connecting a dialogue between Neuroscience and Medical organizations and knowledge transfer from research to Neurology,Clinical & Medical. 10th International Conference on Brain Injury & Neuroscience aims in proclaiming the knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, Neuroscience specialists and students from research areas of Brain Injury, Neuroscience and all the related disciplines to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and special sessions at the Brain Injury 2020 Conferences.
- Neurology& Clinical
- Brain Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Molecular and cellular neuroscience
- Brain Disorders and Pathophysiology
- Neurosurgery and Central Nervous System
- Mental illness
- Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia
- Brain Stem Stroke
- Mental Health Therapies
- Brain Complication
- Brain Injury Biomarkers
Why & Who will Join Brain Injury-2020
Brain Injury 2020 brings together Brain injury & Neuroscienc eexperts from both the industry & academia to interact and exchange ideas about the state of the technologies related to Information Technology, Healthcare, both healthcare and Brain information technology & Internet-related things, m-Health, Telemedicine, Digital Health, Health Informatics,Clinical Data Management Brain Injury etc.The conference will also provide an insightful understanding of the issues arising out of the Neuroscienc and the future concern and remedies from that. Brain Injury 2020 provide an opportunity to interact with eminent scientists, doctors, engineers, researchers, business leaders, experts from all over the world. The efforts put by the Brain Injury 2020 conference 2020 will help in taking a giant step in the field of Brain Injury 2020 to solve the drawbacks of the current Brain Injury & Neuroscienc Systems.
- Fostering collaboration and networking to support members’ work to improve people’s lives.
- Expanding members’ leadership opportunities within the association and in the field.
- World-class platform to Exhibit your products, services, innovations & Ideas
- Special Workshop/ Symposium, B2B, and interactive sessions, with industry Sponsors and Exhibitors.
- One to one interaction with eminent scientists, Industry Leaders, Researchers
- Well organizing the program with 5+ hours of networking sessions
- Interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions
- Lively Exhibition area filled with the leading industry solution providers
- Medical Professionals related to Surgery.
Scientists and researchers related to the broad areas of Brain Injury & Neuroscience applications, Internet of Things (IoT), m-Health, Telemedicine, Digital Brain Injury etc. are most likely to attend BRAIN INJURY conference and utilize the scope of extending their skills, work on basic and significant applications and people doing their masters and research work in various related streams are also likely to attend this conference.
The conference will be useful to participants from both the Industry and Academia working in all the domains of Brain Injury & Neuroscience and professional’s from interrelated fields.
Brain Injury Conference is intended for the Neurology& Clinical executives working in Neuroscience systems, group practices, and hospitals, integrated networks in the Neuroscience sector and health plans but not limited to:
- Chief Marketing and technology officers of BRAIN INJURY & NEUROSCIENCE
- Product & Service providers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief of Medical Records
- Marketing & Communications Directors
- CRM Managers and Data Analysts
- NEUROSCIENCE security professionals
- Information Systems Directors/Managers
- Medical/Clinical Informatics Directors/Managers
- Web Directors, Webmasters and Web Team Members
- Public Relations Directors
- Business Development Executives
- Physician Relations Directors
- Strategic Planners
Main objective of this global congress is to promote learning and provide an opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from Brain Injury & Neuroscience field, research and development community that is from academia, research entities, industrial groups, related associations, societies, biomedical and medical device manufacturers, bioengineers. Neuroscience specialists,
A Brain injury is any sort of injury to your brain, skull, or scalp. This can range from a mild bump or bruise to a traumatic brain injury. Common head injuries include concussions, skull fractures, and scalp wounds. The consequences and treatments vary greatly, depending on what caused your head injury and how severe it is. Brain injuries may be either closed or open. A closed head injury is an injury that doesn’t break your skull. An open (penetrating) head injury is one in which something breaks your scalp and skull and enters your brain. It can be hard to assess how serious a head injury is just by looking. Some minor head injuries bleed a lot, while some major injuries don’t bleed at all
- Structural and Functional Brain
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Brain Injury Management and Diagnosis
- Types of Brain Injury
- Signs and Symptoms of Brain Cancer
A Brain Injury is an injury that results in trauma to the skull or brain. The terms traumatic brain injury and head injury are often used interchangeably in the medical literature. This broad classification includes neuronal injuries, hemorrhages, vascular injuries, cranial nerve injuries, and subdural hygromas, among many others. These classifications can be further categorized as open (penetrating) or closed head injuries
- Brain death Complications
- Complications of Brain Injury Manipulations
- Post Traumatic Depression
- Intracerebral Haemorrhage & Pulmonary Complications
- Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy
Traumatic brain injury is a degenerative or congenital nature, but caused by external physical force that may produce a diminished or altered state of consciousness, which results in an impairment of cognitive abilities or physical functioning.The disturbances of cognitive, emotional, and behaviour functioning after TBI may produce permanent impairments.There are 3 different types of traumatic brain injury are folowing Mild traumatic brain injury is a trauma to the head that results in a confused state or a loss of consciousness of less than 30 minutes. Moderate traumatic brain injury is a trauma to the head that results in a loss of consciousness of 30 minutes to 24 hours. Severe traumatic brain injury is a trauma to the head that results in a loss of consciousness of greater than 24 hours
- Pathophysiology and Recovery
- TBI Diagnosis and Management
- TBI and Psychiatric Illness
- TBI on Neurocognitive Functioning
- Challenges of Litigating Traumatic Brain Injury
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series LLC LTD International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by